- 1983144 Parachute Field Ambulance RAMC 144 Parachute Field Ambulance (V) (Private)
- 1987144 Parachute Field Ambulance RAMC 144 PFA (Lance Corporal)
- 1990144 Parachute Field Ambulance RAMC 144 PFA (Corporal)
- 199323 Parachute Field Ambulance RAMC 23 Parachute Field Ambulance (Sergeant)
- 199623 Parachute Field Ambulance RAMC 23 PFA (Staff Sergeant)
- 1999144 Parachute Medical Squadron RAMC (V) 16 Close Support Medical Regiment (144 Para Med Sqn) (Squadron Sergeant Major)
- 2006144 Parachute Medical Squadron RAMC (V) 16 Medical Regiment (144 Para Med Sqn) (Lieutenant)
- 2008Second In Command (2-i-c) 144 Parachute Medical Squadron RAMC (V) 16 Medical Regiment (2ic 144 Para Med Sqn) (Captain)
- 2011144 Parachute Medical Squadron (Major)
Afghanistan (Operation Herrick VIII)
2 PARA operated as Battle Group North operating from five Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) in the Upper Sangin Valley. These were situated in the area of the ‘Green Zone’ fertile farmland stretching one kilometre either side of the Helmand River.
Afghanistan (Operation Herrick XIII)
To mark the change, which signified the start of Operation HERRICK 13, a 'friendship feast' was held at the headquarters of the Helmand Provincial Reconstruction Team (PRT) in Lashkar Gah, which was attended by Afghan and British dignitaries.
Iraq (Operation Telic)
This was the first time the brigade had deployed complete on an operation since its inception in September 1999.
Kosovo (Operation Agricola)
On 6th June the 1 PARA group reinforced by 125 men from 3 PARA was deployed in Macedonia under 5 Airborne Brigade to spearhead a forced entry by the NATO KFOR Peacekeeping Force. The aim was to clear any pockets of hard-line resistance that might impede the negotiated Serb Army withdrawal.